Monday, March 4, 2013

i won an iPhone5


WOOHOOO!!!!!

I mean, seriously?! Did this really happen?!


Yup, yup, yup!! This really did happen!

I am never ever lucky when it comes to lucky draws so when I filled up the lucky draw forms (I think I probably filled up like over 20 forms), I really didn't think I'd get the grand prize. The last time I got anything from a lucky draw, it was a make-up case with some brushes - one of the consolation prizes.

So WOAHHH!! This is sooo cool!
.
.
.

I've been eyeing an iPhone this pass few months and wanted to really give iPhone4S a go. I have been a faithful Nokia user since my very first mobile phone when I was a teenager and had never given another brand a second glance. I really didn't want to go for the latest iPhone since I'm really new to smartphones and a true virgin when it comes to iPhones. So I've been hoping and wishing for an  iPhone4S and nothing but the white colour.

So when I got news that I won an iPhone5, it is totally bewildering  It's like I'm in a dream state when I read the email with the letter attached. Best of all, it's white colour; exactly what I wanted. Nutss.... Hahahaha!!


.
.




No comments: