Monday, May 12, 2008

Glory Glory

MAN UNITED
Glory Glory Man United
Glory Glory Man United
As the Reds go marching on on ON!


WOOHOO!!



Manchester United has won the English Premier League for the 10th time!!


I could hardly sit still for nerves during the last game against Wigan, away, aired live yesterday night.

I have been following this league and this club in particular the pass two years after getting absolutely hooked on football following the World Cup of 2006.
I got myself a second Astro decoder just so that I can have the sports channel all to myself.

This win will fuel my obsession even more!!

I can't wait for next season to start. I am hoping that come next season, I’ll be able to watch some matches at the Theater of Dreams – Old Traffort.

WOOHOO!!



Let’s get the Champions League title too!!

4 comments:

ManaL said...

I watched the match too. I used to be an MU fan back in the late 90s but now, i am just a mere football fan. I watch any interesting match and I am not so much into which team except enjoying the fun of it. Same like Tennis. But somehow, i do silently make my own prediction on who/which team gonna win. But if they/that person didnt win, it wont depress me much. I think i stopped choosing favourite team/player since Brazil lost to France in the 1998 world cup. I lost my mood and i thought enuf was enuf. I just go enjoy the game and prefer to bet (on my own) on who's gonna win. All in all, i just love a well played sport, tough challenges and all.

hazlindakim said...

Hi Manal,

I was never a football fan since I think it is so pointless to kick a ball and try to hit it into the goal.

That was until World Cup 2006. I don't know what it is that I ate or drank on this particular day that I made myself sit down for a full 90 minutes match. I suppose I must have been extremely bored.

But what happened was that I found it thrilling to watch how each team worked together to break the defenses of the other team and I was also amazed of the skills they could perform with a ball using only their feet and also how accurate they can kick the ball and land at the feet of another player across the width of the field.

So that got me hooked! :-D

Nightwing said...

Cool...u r also MU fan?

Yep...hope they win again on Wednesday.

Up Up MU!!!!

hazlindakim said...

Hello Nightwing,

Less than a day to go to the final showdown.
Goooo United!

Take care.