Thursday, April 10, 2008

letting out my inner child - Disney on Ice

Disney on Ice
Mickey & Minnie's Amazing Journey
Sunday 6th April 2008
Stadium Bukit Jalil, KL





Disney characters were set loose on ice last weekend and I was there Sunday morning to see them.


There's something about looking at Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Daisy and Pluto that just makes me grin like a little girl.



I had a plastered grin on my face upon arriving at the venue, throughout the whole show and exiting the venue.

Not to mention waving back at them and singing along.

Yes, letting out the child inside me.


4 comments:

Nightwing said...

I am sure everyone has an inner child thingy..:)

Thank you for sharing yours...:)

hazlindakim said...

Hello Nightwing.
I believe everyone has but not everyone choose to let it out.
Thanks for you visit.

All The Cars In The World said...

Hi, I like your blog.

My inner child always come out when I see cars.

Dunno why tho?

hazlindakim said...

Hello all_the_cars_in_the_world,

Thank you for your visit and kind words.

Maybe cars bring back some fond childhood memories for you thus bringing out the child in you.

Hope you have a good day.