Friday, April 11, 2008

my first Evita Peroni





I am now a proud owner of a extravagantly ridiculously priced hair decorative piece carrying the brand Evita Peroni.
Apparently the price is due to the crystals used.

Of course!! I knew that...

I've always wanted an Evita Peroni something.
Yay!! Now I have one.


Let's begin scheming for another... Ha ha ha ha ha ha....

4 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Linda, it's beautiful. You certainly have good taste. Wow, can imagine you wearing it and getting heads to turn, ha ha.
I too love Evita Peron (Peroni) but the lady president of Argentina, read her book, saw the movie as well the play, and love the song, "don't cry for me Argentina". (It's in my blog player now)
Have a beautiful weekend, Linda...Lee.

Nightwing said...

Good stuff in getting it...:)

hazlindakim said...

Hello there Lee.
Evita Peroni and Evita Peron are entirely different things! Hahaha...

Thank you for your kind words and visit. Will come by your place soon.

Take care.

hazlindakim said...

Hello Nightwing.

Thank you for your kind words.
It has been a long time coming and I'm thrilled I finally got one.

Thanks for visiting.