Saturday, December 15, 2007

remember...

"To me, you are the most beautiful person in the world and I treat you like a princess.
I treat you like you’re the most important person in the world and that the world revolves around you. Because to me, you ARE the most important person and the world does revolve around you.



But remember, someone else might not treat you the same way.

Don’t expect everyone or someone else to will see you the way that I do."

2 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Linda, wow! What's this post about? Ha ha. Your beloved told you?
Very romantic.
I believe find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
Or, I love you, not only for what you are but for what I am without you.
Thats true, isn't it?
Have a nice evening, Lin. Lee.

hazlindakim said...

Hi Lee,
Ha ha ha..
This is actually an advice to not take things for granted when it comes to love and to cherish and appreciate the love that you have.
I totally agree with you Lee re find the person who will love you because of your differences and not in spite of them and you have found a lover for life.
We should be so lucky huh?
Have a good evening Lee.