Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Melbourne, here I come

Melbourne, here I come...
Woohoo!!


to be continued...

6 comments:

Lee said...

Hi Linda, have a good trip and a wonderful stay in Australia.
Wish you a happy X'mas and a very happy new year.
Best regards, Lee.

ruby ahmad said...

Hi Hazlinda,

Have a nice time In Melbourne. It is such a beautiful city and it's still summer there.

ManaL said...

Melbourne is such a beach in summer....hmmm....loving the idea!

U go enjoy yourself but remember to put on SPF30 and 50 whenever poss!

hazlindakim said...

Dear Lee,
Thank you very much for the wish.
I had a marvelous time in Melbourne. I love love Melbourne. Wish I was living there.
Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a Happy 2008!
Take care.

hazlindakim said...

Dear Kak Ruby,
Thanks for dropping by.
I had a wonderful time in Melbourne. Wish I could have stayed longer.
Yes, it's supposed to be summer but the weather was more like spring - wet and extremely windy!

hazlindakim said...

Dear Manal,
I was at the beach indeed but no SPF required.
I needed more sweaters or better, a quilt at the beach I was at! Freezing cold waiting for the penguins...