Friday, August 29, 2014

Pandora jewellery - bracelet


I am really late into the game of Pandora jewelry. 
I remember people checking out each other's bracelets and charms and commenting on what was cute and pretty and what they want to add on to their bracelets. I did not get it at all. I was more interested in getting diamonds, platinum and white gold. 

But, an offer came about for a starter pack, so I thought "What the heck?! Let's take a look." 

So here I go! 


I already wear a bracelet on my right wrist so this has to be on my left wrist.
I don't want to pile up too many on my right wrist since I use my right hand a lot for work.
I also want to make sure that the design is something I can wear 24-7 and not get in the way.
So I went simple and looked for small round designs.

To be honest, each piece is quite pricey, but I guess we're paying for brand and workmanship.
Besides, they offer lifetime cleaning services.
So I'm wearing mine till they tarnish and get them to clean it.



Now I can't stop looking through their website http://www.pandora.net/ and their catalogue to figure out what else I can add on to my current bracelet. 
It truly is addictive. 
I have several item I am eyeing to add on already.



No comments: