Monday, June 2, 2014

my 1st French Sole

I believe we here would not have be so attuned to this brand had it not adorned the feet of Her Royal Highness The Duchess of Cambridge, Catherine Middleton.
Well, at least not me.

French Sole (http://www.frenchsole.com) is by Jane Winkworth of London. 
This is not to be mistaken with another of a very similar name i.e. 
French Sole (http://www.frenchsoleshoes.com) of New York, USA.

They both claim to be the "original" French Sole or ballet flats makers as can be seen on the banner on their websites:

French Sole London

French Sole New York

If you're looking at a ballet flats and can't tell who's who, the best way would be to check the insole base label. 




I'm sorry la but the label for French Sole by Jane Winkworth looks far classier and more posh but I must say that FS NY has more styles and choices.

Anyway, the sole store of French Sole by Jane Winkworth in Malaysia is in KLCC.

On my first visit to the store, there's a sale thus the purchase of my first French Sole.
Box lid
A note to all buyers on their assurance that you have purchased a high quality product.
And also to watch out for imitation.





This was at 50% off and I got it in my size! 
Meant to be, I tell you!!


No comments: