Friday, February 14, 2014

latest read: fortunately, the milk

I bought this on a whim when I saw a poster in my local book store that offers this book at 30% discount upon any other purchase at the store.


The author of course is very familiar since I do have quite a few books from him. 
But since this is categorised under "children" I was intrigued.
Thus, the whim and grabbing it off the shelf.

And, what an excellent find!

It took me less than 45 minutes reading this and that includes devouring the beautiful sketches that goes along with the story.

I love it!!!

It is such a whimsical story and a very amusing one that forced me to stifle loud laughters while I was reading this at the cafe I was in. 

In the short 45 minutes I was taken away from reality and to a marvellous journey which began innocently with a father going out to buy milk for his son and daughter.

LOVE IT!!

No comments: