Monday, January 20, 2014

latest read: and the mountains echoed

I have been waiting to get this book for so long. 

So when I saw the book on discounted price via online purchase, I quickly got to it.



Just like all other books from Khaled, this is another excellent read. 
It is without a doubt a book you cannot put down until you get to the end. 
I was hooked from the start and by the end, it brought tears to my eyes.

I love how each character introduced in the story is somehow related to the characters that the book starts and ends with. 
You are brought to varied places and life histories of each character and it's just wonderful to read about them. 
Khaled has a remarkable way of telling a stroy; the same way I feel about JK Rowling.
These are two authors that have not disappointed me thus far.


No comments: