Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Crumpler The Baby Pea


I saw this hanging on someone's back and thought, "Huh, I'd like that." I've been thinking of getting a new backpack for F1 this year anyways. The bag looks big in this picture but it's quite small on that person's back.

Did some research and found that it's a bag called The Baby Pea.

Called up stores here and found that they only have it in pink.


Went  to the store and saw it. It is sooo tiny actually. 
But anyway, tried it on and OMG, it's super duper cute despite the size! 
I thought maybe the straps wouldn't be big enough for me to get through but it is! 
Anything bigger than this will look like a regular backpack and I wanted something small but big enough for just my wallet, sunglasses, binoculars, maybe a pack of tissue, sunblock lotion.

HAPPY!

No comments: