Monday, November 12, 2018

latest reading: holding

I know of the author since I have been following his chat show for the pass, possibly, 5 to 6 years. Since it does not air where I live, I catch him exclusive on Youtube, and I must say I absolutely adore him as a host. He is charming and funny and watching his shows makes my day.
So learning that he has written a book, I just had to get a hold of it. (Pun intended).
And it has not disappoint.
I LOVE THIS BOOK.

Reading it, I feel like I have him telling me the story rather than me reading the words. I can hear his voice narrating the story to me and his writing style and tone to me at least, sounds exactly like him talking in one of this chat shows.

The story is interesting and has many twists and turns.

My only criticism is that I felt the plunging into the sea end was a bit over-dramatic for such a story that was kept secret for years and years.

No comments: