There was a time I clearly remember when I said, a little too cockily, that I could live without a smartphone.
That was until I won an iPhone 5 (here) and my thoughts completely changed.
How easy it was to connect to the rest of the world, the superior processing and camera features;
I was sold!
2 years have passed and it is time for an upgrade.
Many a brand have caught up to the brilliant Apple but being a person with brand loyalty,
I looked only to the upgrades that Apple did to their iPhone.
I looked only to the upgrades that Apple did to their iPhone.
I waited patiently pass iPhone 5s and most recently the iPhone 6.
By the time iPhone 6s rolled around, I couldn't wait any longer for an upgrade.
So here I am with an iPhone 6s Rose Gold.
Got it as a birthday present. :-)

No comments:
Post a Comment