F1 Petronas Malaysia GP
27 - 29 April 2015
![]() |
| I was a bit late in booking my seats and my preferred row was all taken. Dang! Must remember to book earlier. |
![]() |
| There was this huge wall decoration at the back of the Mercedes-Petronas advertising canopy. I tried but failed to contain myself. Super excited that it is Nico that they chose. It's really cool! :-) |
![]() |
| I don't remember them coming forward for the national anthem but I've missed quite a few starting grid presentation. Smart Nico came prepared with sunglasses and a cooling vest. |
![]() |
Pulling all the stuff necessary for the team while waiting for the start. |
![]() |
| Busy busy busy... Setup... |
![]() |
| Waiting for the 5 red lights to light up... and go go go!! |
So as it turns out, the race was won by Sebastian Vettel who started second on the grid.
There were high expectations that Mercedes would end this race on a 1-2 as they have done from Melbourne a couple of weeks ago and also how the ended many times from the previous season.
So there were many talks on how brilliantly Ferrari has caught up to the Mercedes in just two races.
Well, it's only two races so far and the season is looong.
So, let's wait and see.










No comments:
Post a Comment