Ordered via frenchsole.com
It took two weeks to arrive at my doorstep.
Thrilled that the sizes are right and they are beautiful.
![]() |
| Henrietta BRONZE METALLIC CROC LEATHER WITH BROWN TRIM frenchsole.com sale price at GBP 54.17 which translate to RM 301.20. |
![]() |
| Henrietta COBALT PEBBLE EFFECT NUBUCK WITH COBALT TRIM frenchsole.com sale price at GBP 50.00 which translate to RM 278.00. |
******************
By the way, the sales persons at the KLCC store keep on saying that "the sizing may differ due to the shoes being handmade so there's no guaranty that the sizes you try in store will fit you if you purchase online".
Hmm...
I seriously think it's a marketing ploy with possibly a tiny bit of truth.
Sure, the sizes may differ since they are not machine-made but it may only differ a little bit since I am pretty sure French Sole would have some standards that the shoemakers will follow for sizes.
They are trained shoemakers.
Come on...
You're just saying this to encourage us to buy in the store and get you commissions, right?!...
Hmm...
I seriously think it's a marketing ploy with possibly a tiny bit of truth.
Sure, the sizes may differ since they are not machine-made but it may only differ a little bit since I am pretty sure French Sole would have some standards that the shoemakers will follow for sizes.
They are trained shoemakers.
Come on...
You're just saying this to encourage us to buy in the store and get you commissions, right?!...


No comments:
Post a Comment