I was presented with two options to purchase pre-loved Chanel GST with gold hardware from two sellers.
I made a deposit to one before a second offer came.
The worse part is that the second offer was RM200 cheaper than the first!
The worse part is that the second offer was RM200 cheaper than the first!
After putting in the full payment, I picked up the bag and was immediately disappointed.
At the very moment of removing the bag from its dust bag, I saw flaws that were not reported by the seller.
There were frayed stitchings at two locations on the bag!
How can you not have noticed them?
On top of that, there were a few items missing that were promised by the seller that she will provide upon pick-up.
Yes, they were small and possibly trivial items but the principle is that they were items promised, like the ribbon, camellia flower, copy of receipt, etc.
Upon contact, the seller, started giving long-winded replies on why the ribbon and flower were not there.
To me, these sounded more like excuses and was showing her non-professionalism in doing business. She also started throwing in her ill-health into the stories.
Backtrack my story.
When I arranged with the seller to pick up my bag, she would not even give me her mobile number saying that her health prevents her from making lucid replies most of the time.
Fine, I thought.
Yes, when you are ill, you really don't want to talk.
So, I took that at face value.
She instead gave a phone number of some dude that I have no idea who and that he will wait for me at the pick-up location.
Fine.
Now, the receipt was another story.
She reported that the original owner did not give her a copy and only now gave her a softcopy of it.
The softcopy of the receipt was altered to hide several things and man, it looked dodgy to me without any details.
Even the price was erased after scanning.
Why so much secrecy??!
The softcopy of the receipt was altered to hide several things and man, it looked dodgy to me without any details.
Even the price was erased after scanning.
Why so much secrecy??!
I felt cheated and I immediately want a refund and I was ready to go all the way of reporting her to the authorities if she refused.
Miss C. Tan, the seller, was a handful.
She began with her long, long story and had the gall to say that she was spending too much time answering my emails when she should be resting due to her illness.
Come on!!
Be professional.
Business is business.
Don't throw in your personal life into it.
If you cannot keep up with what is required in a business, don't be in one.
That really pissed me off!
To cut the story short, she agreed with a refund.
Good thing that she did because she has a thing coming if she refused.
So, out with the bad and now, in with the good.
The second person of whom I was offered at a cheaper by RM200 price is leaps and bounds better.
Online business requires a whole lot of personal touch.
Not only was this seller more pleasant, she immediately wanted to contact me via text. She was ever present and gave me every assurance. She gave pictures of every process of getting the bag which was in East Malaysia, to her. She kept me updated and never once give any sort of excuse.
Came the day of pick-up, she was in contact all the time.
It went down smooth and I get to meet Miss C. Yong in person.
She stayed with me and chatted and sat through my opening and inspecting the bag.
The condition of this bag (and now, my bag) is faaaar better than the previous.
This is worth every penny I paid.
The box is in good condition, the whole copy of receipt was there with only the personal details of the previous owner blacked out, the camilla flower there and no signs of wear at all on the bag.
Perfect!!
I am now a very happy and content owner of a Chanel bag.
Perfect!!
I am now a very happy and content owner of a Chanel bag.
It took some challenge to get you to me but here you are.
Love, love, love....







No comments:
Post a Comment