OMG!!
Love is the air.
Picked this up at 2.45pm and by 4.00pm, I've transferred everything from my LV bag to the Gucci handbag.
I was told the Gucci handbag is a limited quantity, available-in-Europe-boutiques-only bag.
It cost me an arm and a leg but, you know, sometimes a girl needs to splurge ;)
My Gucci wallet is in deep raspberry and now I have a whole Guccissima handbag in Navy.
Matchy-matchy ... =)
.
.
.
Together with the Gucci was my very first Longchamp.
The Le Pliage is a very famous and popular design but I have never liked the nylon version of it.
For something near plastic quality, there was no way I'd pay good money for it.
So when I saw that they have introduced a Cuir version i.e. a leather version, my interest was peaked.
So at the first chance, I bought one in Small and in such a vibrant Paprika colour.
This would be perfect for travelling or anytime actually. =)
Woohoo!
.
.
.
.
.
.
Together with the Gucci was my very first Longchamp.
The Le Pliage is a very famous and popular design but I have never liked the nylon version of it.
For something near plastic quality, there was no way I'd pay good money for it.
So when I saw that they have introduced a Cuir version i.e. a leather version, my interest was peaked.
So at the first chance, I bought one in Small and in such a vibrant Paprika colour.
This would be perfect for travelling or anytime actually. =)
Woohoo!
.
.
.
.
.
.


No comments:
Post a Comment