Friday, 8th April - 10th April 2011
Sepang International Circuit (SIC)I must admit that I'm not a huge motorsports fan but the F1 Malaysian GP is a yearly ritual for me, from the massive traffic jam, the mass of people to the heat, the humidity and in general, just the ambiance.
I look forward to it every year.
| Sat. 9Apr. Qualifying |
Qualifying day for me is just walking around the Mall Area going from one block of the grandstand to another. Security is pretty lax on Friday and Saturday, so you can make your way from one end to the other and just enjoy the views of the circuit track.
| Sun.10Apr.Race Day |
| Drivers making their way back after the victory lap |
| The Podium Winners |
I love the seats I bought - prime location for the podium. In fact, it is right in front of the podium. Definitely going for these seats again next year.
See you next year, SIC!
After race concert:
Never been to any after race concerts since I've never been a fan of any of the celebrity they invite. However, this year was Rain and well, I was persuaded to have a taste of the "Rainism" craze since it's free anyway, for grandstand ticket holders. Verdict: I don't get it!


No comments:
Post a Comment